I am available to help professional organizations provide better quality service in their areas. I am willing to format the services to fit your specific demographic because it is important to me that the presentations are culturally and spiritually sensitive.
Whether as a Keynote Speaker or a Workshops presenter, all presentations will include hands-on exercises to encourage application and life changes. Workshops also include trainings for your staff to educate them on working with various populations. Topics may include but not limited to:
- Compassion Fatigue
- Professional & Personal Boundaries
- Incorporating Your Personality Into Your Career
- Coping With Stress
- Understanding Grief
- Basic Communication Skills
- Goal Setting
- Working with Personality Disorders
- Understanding Depression and Anxiety
- Disparities in Mental Health
- Exploring the Stigma of Mental Health in the African American Community
- Spirituality & Mental Health
You choose the presentation that fits the demographics that you are working with. I will provide the training on your site. Call 216-916-9337 to discuss your company's needs!
Robyn Hill has been a featured speaker on NPR, PBS Ideastream, RadioOne WERE, WOVU 95.9, WEWS Kaleidoscope, and has been a contributing writer for Phenomenal Woman Magazine